Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yikes!

I have been doing fairly well at keeping up with school work since I started back this semester, until now. During our first class meeting, each student was assigned a book to read about a development theorist and give a presentation to explain it. For some reason, I had in my head that I was scheduled to present on April 12th but I was sadly mistaken. I just found out that my day is March 29th. WHAT? I have not started my book yet so now I'm a bit stressed about it. It's only about 250 pages and looks like an easy read but still . . . I have a week and a half to read this book and create a presentation, ugh! I certainly have my work cut out for me this weekend :( At least I got some fun stuff in last weekend with the St. Patrick's Day parade on Saturday afternoon and a crazy bowl benefit that night.

Aside from that, not much is new. As far as the wedding, the only new thing is that I booked our limo, which is actually called a limo bus. We needed something big enough for our wedding party plus a few other people and the Hummer limo was the largest I could find but it only seats 20, which means 18 comfortably. I didn't want everyone to be crammed on top of each other so I went with the next best option. It doesn't look like much fun from the outside but the inside is awesome and fully loaded like a regular limo. Here are a few pics:





Next on the agenda is the florist and I am meeting with them on Monday, the 22nd to get some ideas and estimates. Then, we are doing a cake tasting on Sunday, the 28th and I'm really looking forward to that. Instead of having a traditional wedding cake, we are doing 5 or 6 variety cakes, thanks Angie for the idea. We are trying an Orange Creamsicle, Dulce De Leche, Bellini, and a pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting. YUM-O! I'll let you know what we decide.

1 comment:

  1. The limo looks very cool! The wedding cake tasting sounds like heaven! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete