Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday again . . .

It’s Monday again which means time for another post. Not too much going on this time. Hiccup is doing much better and even ran around the yard today like a crazy dog playing. It makes me so happy to see her like that! As for me, I’m still fighting a horrible cough that came on with my cold last weekend. I finally broke down and went to the doctor today and got some medicine to clear up the infection. I figured it was that or Larry was going to kick me out of the house because this cough is so annoying.

As far as the weekend, we got Super Mario Brothers for the Wii so I spent Friday night giving my thumbs a workout while Larry worked the Sheriff’s Department. Saturday was so beautiful outside so I did a little yard work. Larry had to work again and I didn’t feel like going out yet I was bored at home so Lisa invited me over and we had movie night at her house. Couples Retreat is hilarious! The best part of the weekend was Sunday, shopping for bridesmaid dresses with Team Wedding (that’s what I call the wedding party, LOL). We went to David’s Bridal in Fairview and some of the girls found dresses that they liked while others were a little iffy. The Sunset Hills store had some of the other ones they wanted to try so we took a trip over there. By the end of the day, all 6 girls found their dress and I am really happy with what they picked. I gave them the color and told them they could get any dress they wanted which was nice because I didn’t have to worry about 6 females agreeing on the same thing. Here are the dresses they picked and the color:











So starts another week of craziness. Tomorrow, Cheryl and I have to work on the wine, transferring containers, etc. Wednesday is training at the gym and Thursday is Timmy’s 3rd birthday so we are taking him to Monkey Joe’s for a little party.

Hope everyone has a great week and I’ll catch ya on the flip side!!

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE the dresses! What a great idea to have the same color but letting them pick one that suits their figure, style, etc - LOVE IT!!! :) yahoooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ash. The pics don't show the glitz and sparkle on some of them but they are all really pretty. There is one other dress but I couldn't find it on the website but it is equally as beautiful as these. It was such a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dresses!!! My sister-in-law did the same thing for her wedding! Worked out great!!! Everyone got dresses they like and in styles that fit them. It's gonna be beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete