Friday, March 12, 2010

Timmy's 3rd Birthday

It's hard to believe that it's already been 3 years since I beat my sister to the hospital when she called and said she was in labor. Nope, I wasn't excited or anything! Timmy has been asking for weeks, is it my birthday yet, do I get presents yet? Finally, his birthday is here and he asked "Is Santa going to bring me presents?" Too cute, right? And not bad logic for a 3 year old. Christmas=presents from Santa, birthday=presents, they must be from Santa too. My sister explained that Santa only brings presents for Christmas and mommy brings presents for his birthday. He really didn't care as long as he got presents. So, for his 3rd birthday, we took him to Chucky Cheese along with my little brothers and sister. Of course they had a blast and all moped around when it was time to leave. Here are some of the pics:























No comments:

Post a Comment