Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello Weekend!

I love having short work weeks. It’s hard to believe Friday is here already but you won’t hear me complaining about that! The weekend ahead is not as busy as normal, thank goodness. Tonight will be low-key as I prepare for the summer session of boot camp to start tomorrow morning. I’m expecting several new people to join so that’s exciting for me. After boot camp, I’ll be working at Circa then chilaxin’ the rest of the day. On Sunday, I’m meeting with a friend-of-a-friend kind of deal about wedding flowers. She used to be a wedding consultant for a local florist so she knows what she is doing and hopefully can offer a lower rate. As a backup, I have another appointment with Walter Knoll Florist on Thursday of next week to compare prices given that I changed my scheme since the first time I met with them. I hope to make my decision next week and check that off the list.

I hope to check the cake off the list next week too. We have a cake tasting scheduled with Sweet Treats from Belleville on Monday evening. They offer a variety of cake flavors and fillings, including pumpkin which is a must for us. I came across this company at the bridal show I went to a few weekends ago and their cake was yummy so I have a good feeling about this.

What’s going on with the photographer, you ask? We have our second photo session scheduled for June 13th at 6:30pm. Fingers crossed that this one turns out better than the first one. If not, I have a backup in mind and I was referred to this photographer by two different people so I now have a Plan B, if necessary. Hopefully I won’t need it though.

I hope everyone has a fun, safe weekend! Happy Friday to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment