Monday, June 21, 2010

Engagement Pics – Take 2

The pictures from our second engagement photo session are posted on the photographer’s website, click here to see them. She left some of the old ones on the site so you have to scroll to the bottom to see the new ones. I think they turned out much better and we have a few favorites. She didn’t post all of them and I’m a little disappointed because there were some on her camera that we really liked. Oh well, I’ll post those on our wedding website when I get the CD.

Speaking of our wedding website, if you haven’t seen it yet go to honeymoonwishes.com and search by either of our last names, or peek here. I set up the website with our honeymoon registry and it was so easy to do. The vendor I used has our resort on their destination list so the registry was basically done for me. I just had to pick some of the things we wanted and decide on the amounts to ask for. I’ll be adding pictures and other tidbits of information to the wedding website so make sure you check it often for the latest updates.

Tonight, we meet with Pastor Earl for our first pre-marriage counseling session. This will be my 4th day in a row in the lovely town of Freeburg. Soon my car will be able to drive itself there :-)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I have seen the photos and they are all beautiful. Good luck on your first pre-marriage counseling session.

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics look great, Vic! I'm so glad they turned out better this time. You got some great shots!

    ReplyDelete