Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Post = Accountability

So today is Fat Tuesday and everyone at work brought in food to celebrate. Of course most of it is unhealthy yet oh so yummy foods like donuts, danish, cakes, cookies, etc. A select few brought in fruit for the health conscious. With the wedding coming up, I have been on my best behavior to drop a few lbs. and get into better shape so I see today as a potential setback. I'm hoping to make it through the day without indulging in the sweets but I need to be held accountable for that, hence my post. So far, I have only had a banana, a few grapes and a sliver of a breakfast casserole. I hope the buck stops there but every time I walk into the break room to get coffee or even water, the food is staring me in the face, calling my name. I seriously lack willpower when it comes to sweets but I'm going to try my darnedest to get through the day guilt-free. I'll post again at the end of the day or when the food is gone, whichever comes first, and let you know how I did. Keep your fingers crossed for me . . .

1 comment: