Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's Too Early For This . . .

Well, today is not starting out so great. I have an appointment with my tax man right after work so I made sure I had everything ready to hand off, nice and neat in a folder. What do I do? Leave the dang folder sitting on my kitchen table and realize it just as I sit down at my desk, crap! So now I have to drive home over my lunch hour to get it. Not a big deal, just a little frustrating. Then, I’m sitting at my desk, sifting through emails and somehow knock my coffee over. Luckily it was less than half full and it did not get on any paperwork, just my mouse pad. In the grand scheme of things, it could be worse so I'm going to suck it up and move on with my day.

In wedding news, the decision of the day is whether to hire a band or DJ for entertainment. The band we are thinking about is After Shock and they have played at several parties that we have been to. We really like them and they are reasonable as far a price but I still think a DJ can provide more variety for everyone. Just because we like the band doesn’t mean the other 300+ guests will like it. Now I just have to convince Larry of this, wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. I say pick what you guys want - it's your day, don't try and please everyone - otherwise you will go CRAZY! Either way, it will be a beautiful day!!!

    ReplyDelete