Friday, August 27, 2010

33 is going to be great!

I just know that this year is going to be a great year and let me tell you why. My favorite number is 3 so this year I get 2 of my favorite numbers by turning 33, which means twice the luck, right? Well maybe not but humor me anyway. The best things I have to look forward to this year is getting married and hopefully starting a family. Then there is my 10 year anniversary at SLU and some other random thing but those don’t take the cake. I’ve only been 33 for 4 days now and I already got 2 good pieces of news to share. One, Larry passed his CDL test and will have his own route at work starting next week. And two, we just saved $640 on our honeymoon package! I am friends with our resort on Facebook (Secrets Carpi) and they posted a fall promotion. I called our travel agent and lucky for us, we bought the price protection plan when we booked and got in on the deal – cha ching! I just have a feeling there are plenty more good things coming my/our way and I’ll be sure to share them as it happens.

On a wedding note, the invitations are signed, sealed and delivered. Well, delivered to the post office as of noon today so be sure to watch for yours in the mail very soon. And if you are reading this and didn’t happen to get one, it’s probably lost in the mail, doh! Just kidding – we invited over 300 guests so I’m sure you are one of them.

On the agenda this weekend is boot camp, working at Circa, then either the Guns N Hoses softball game to benefit Backstoppers, or the stock car races with my sister and Timmy. It's junior fan club week week at the races so the kiddos get special treatment and I wanted to be there to see Timmy race for nickels on the race track. He loves his racing so I’m sure he will be in heaven. Then Sunday is a birthday party for my BFF’s son, Austin. He’s turning 9 and I just can’t believe it. Seems like just yester-year when they brought him home. Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy this absolutely beautiful weather!

Peace out, girl scout!

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to 33!!!! I agree it will be a double lucky year for you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete