Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh, How I've Missed Thee

Grilled veggies that is! Before I left home for boot camp, I prepared some veggies to toss on the grill. I sliced up an orange and yellow bell pepper, onion, zucchini, and a few baby potatoes. I threw them in an aluminum pan with some light olive oil and a few seasonings then covered it with foil. When I got home, Larry had dinner ready, how awesome is that! The seasoning I like to use for the veggies is a spicy garlic dry mix that comes in a grinder. I get it from Allison's Common Scents where Cheryl works and it is fantastic. It's not too spicy but has just enough kick for something different. Try it out if you get a chance. Here is a pic of my delicious dinner:




Looking forward to my day off tomorrow! I'm planning on a nice 10-mile bike ride tomorrow followed by meeting with the florist then ordering the wine-making supplied. Hope to get a little shopping in there too :)

1 comment:

  1. that is funny Vick b/c I was going to ask you what particular spice blend you used on your veggies last night!! :-) I will have to go see Cheryl and get some of that stuff - looks yum! See you in a bit when I drop off your chairs!!

    ReplyDelete